Private PREK-GRADE 12 EDUCATION near Norwalk
King Prepares Students For Success in College and Beyond
King School may be located in Stamford, however many students come from Norwalk and Rowayton. As neighbors of Norwalk, commuting to school is easy. One of the many benefits of a King education is the ability to meet and learn with students from over 30 different towns. Families from towns like Norwalk and others help add to our diverse and growing community.
- Lower School (Elementary: PreKindergarten to Grade 5)
- Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8)
- Upper School (High School - Grade 9 to Grade 12)
Many students at King school find their specific passions through our Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) program. Students from Norwalk learn concepts throughout elementary school, middle school, and high school that help them prepare for the real world. Our STEM scholars have the opportunity to work on applicable projects, conduct research, join in club activities, and learn real-world skills that will help them in college and beyond.
High school students from Norwalk and Rowayton receive unique, personalized college counseling guidance during their time at our private high school. Our counselors help them find the right college to pursue their passions. Each student is given opportunities to reflect on their ambitions for college, visit college campuses, prepare for college interviews, discuss standardized testing strategies, get assistance with applications and guidance on making their final college decision. King believes that each student should have the opportunity to pursue their goals at a college that is the most competitive fit. We're here to help Norwalk students find a college that's right for them and prepare them for the future.
How to get to King School from Norwalk, CT
- Take I-95 S and take exit 15 toward US-7
- Continue on US-7 N until Exit 3 toward N.Y. City and merge onto CT-15 S
- Continue on Merritt Pkway (CT-15 S) until exit 35 to High Ridge Road
- Take a right off of the exit ramp onto High ridge road, then take your first left onto Buxton Farm rd.
- Turn right on Turn of River road, followed by your second left onto Intervale Rd.
- Continue onto Newfield Dr then turn left onto Newfield Ave to arrive at King School
WHY KING SCHOOL?
- Exceptional Faculty: King Faculty are experts in their field, over 87% hold advanced degrees
- Approach to Teaching and Learning: King’s unique approach to teaching and learning enables students to reach their full potential
- Academic Excellence: Rigorous PreK-Grade 12 co-ed college preparatory curriculum
- Kind and Inclusive Community: Students are immersed in the King Virtues - Integrity, Kindness, Perseverance, and Respect
- Enriching Opportunities: Students have endless opportunities to develop their talents and discover their goals
THINK KING MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOUR CHILD?
Visit our Campus to Learn More!
King students are used to balancing academics while engaging in extracurricular activities. Evan Townsend-Henry from Norwalk, CT, strives to not only excel on the football field, but to also be an excellent person off the field. He was nominated for the USA Football's 2017 Heart of a Giant Award. The Heart of a Giant award recognizes high school athletes who inspire greatness on and off the field. Players are nominated for demonstrating characteristics like commitment, character, teamwork, dedication and will. Read more about Athletics at King.