The King School Store is run by the Parents' Association and offers a variety of King School merchandise for children and adults including:
- Logo Wear – Logo items including t-shirts, fleeces, pullovers, pajama pants, socks and hats
- Athletic Wear – LS, MS and US Physical Education wear, including shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, and sweatshirts
- Specialty Items – Spirit items, coffee mugs, pens, pencils, canvas bags, umbrellas, spectator chairs, stuffed animals, etc.
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Personal Checks, and King store gift cards are all welcome.
- Tuesday, August 22, 8:00-10:00 a.m., new families only
- Wednesday, August 23, 8:00-10:00 a.m., new families only
- Thursday, August 24, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 29, 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 30, 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, August 31, 10:00 a.m-12:00 p.m
Regular School Hours
First Two Weeks of School: Tuesday, September 5 - Friday, September 15 we will be open 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Beginning Monday, September 18: we will resume our regular hours;
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m.
If it is necessary for you to visit the store outside of the above hours, please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to follow the process and procedures in place, and be respectful of store volunteers and store hours when visiting the store or using the curbside pickup option. Thank you!
To pick up your online order, you will receive a confirmation email that your order is “Ready for Pickup” (please check your “Spam” folder) come to the School Store at your earliest convenience.
Park in the designated “School Store Parking” spot and go up the stairs directly to the black cabinet to the right or the left of the store entrance.
Open the cabinet with the code sent in your email confirmation and then fill in the Order #, Date, and Sign-out your purchase.
Orders can be picked up anytime during the day, not just during store hours. We hope this new process will be helpful to everyone. Enjoy your purchases!
We are located in “The Little Red House” next to the Lower School Playground. Designated parking and access to the new location is behind the Lower School building. Please note that at this time we will only be operating from this location - the Upper School Annex Shop will be closed until further notice.
Directions: Enter campus from the South Entrance on Intervale Road East. Stay to the left, following the sign to the Lower School. Turn right into the first parking lot and look for the red building behind the white fence. Please only park in the parking spots marked for the School Store.
PA King Closet
The King Closet is located on the main floor of the Lower School, opposite the stairs to the gym. It offers free gently used King uniform items for King families and supports our community’s commitment to sustainability. Please stop by and take any regular, formal uniform and/or King clothing your child may need.
To avoid disruption to the students, please plan your visit to the King Closet during the following hours on school days: 7:45-8:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Donation bins are in the lobby of each division for those who wish to drop off gently used and unstained, King Dress Code approved clothing. We are in particular need of formal wear, specifically blazers and kilts.
- We do not take athletic uniforms or King sporting gear.
- The Closet is free for anyone within the King community and is organized by parent volunteers so please help us keep it neat.