Skip To Main Content
- Students must have their updated Emergency Contact Form, valid Physical Form and other related information uploaded into the School’s Magnus Health system.
- Students should have appropriate practice attire. It’s also helpful for students to have a gym bag.
- Students are responsible for all equipment and/or uniforms that are issued. Students will be billed for any items not returned at the end of each season.
- Our Athletic schedules are posted on the King website. Sign ups for fall, winter and spring will be done prior to the start of each season.
- Students in the Upper School are required to participate in one sport per school year, with many playing two or three sports.
- Current Parents and Students, visit the Health Services page to view information on Athletic Training, King's Concussion Management Plan and Return to Play Policy.