Application Requirements and Timeline
At King, we view the application process as building a portfolio for each student. Every element, from the interview to the teacher recommendations to the report cards, is woven together to help the admission committee understand how our applicants may best enrich our community.
Please read the important information for all applicants as well as the grade-specific requirements before beginning the application.
We are still accepting admission applications for the 2023-24 school year on a rolling basis for certain grades. Please contact our office at email@example.com
At this time, our Financial Access application has been closed as we have allocated all funds for the 2023-24 school year. If you are interested in applying for the 2024-25 school year, the admission and financial access applications will open in the fall. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on events and application deadlines.
As always, contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Important Information for All Applicants
- PreKindergarten (starts age 3) and Kindergarten Requirements
- Grades 1-2 Requirements
- Grades 3-4 Requirements
- Grade 5 Requirements
- Grades 6-11 Requirements
Important Information for All Applicants
PreKindergarten (starts age 3) and Kindergarten Requirements
Grades 1-2 Requirements
Grades 3-4 Requirements
Grade 5 Requirements
Grades 6-11 Requirements
- To make the application process easier and more efficient for your family, King School uses SSAT’s Standard Application Online (SAO). Many of our peer schools also use the SAO. We hope that you will find this helpful and that it will free up your time to be thoughtful about finding your best fit school.
- Start your application by following the instructions to complete the Student Profile and submit your application fee. The code for King School is 4395. Applications started after December 12, 2022 will be considered on a rolling basis. Please contact the Admission Office for information.
- Please note: You may return to your application at any time to complete the Parent Statement and Student Essays (if applicable) and to request Teacher Recommendations and Transcript Release Forms.
September 1: Admission application opens
November 1: Financial access application process begins
December 12: Admission and financial access applications dueAdmission applications completed after December 12 will be considered on a rolling basis and are not guaranteed to have an admission decision by February 17.
February 17: Admission and financial access decision notifications.
March 10: Enrollment contract due
King School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, nation of origin, or gender identity.