Please expand the tabs below to find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact the Director of the Summer Institute, Mark McAndrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do you handle cancellations, withdrawals, and course changes?
- What are the policies for COVID-19?
- Are any of the academic courses offered for credit?
- Are students expected to complete homework?
- What is the average class size?
- Can I sign my child up for more than one class?
- When should a student enroll?
- What sort of students tend to enroll in the Summer Institute?
- Is it OK if my child misses a day or two of class during the summer?
- Are students able to receive extra help from their Summer Institute teachers?
- Is financial assistance available for Summer Institute?