Strategic Plan 2020-2025
The King School 2020-2025 Strategic Plan provides a framework for our future. First and foremost, we affirm our commitment to the student experience as our top priority. To achieve our bold vision, we strive to be the country's premier PreK-12 research-driven institution in which students embrace open minds and courageous thinking. We invite you to learn about our strategic plan and to join us as we set the standard in preparing students for a world that requires nimble, courageous thinkers who own their futures.
Learn how students are engaging in research and project-based initiatives
Watch the videos below to hear Head of School Dr. Karen Eshoo describe the Strategic Plan vision and to learn how students in our early childhood program and in each division are actively engaging in research and project-based initiatives.
Strategic Plan Vision
- Q: What is King School’s strategic vision?
- Q: How will King students benefit from this strategic vision and this plan?
- Q: Is there data that informs King’s strategic vision?
- Q: How will King School achieve its strategic vision?
- Q: What are the areas of commitment in the plan?
- Q: When will changes start?
- Q: What’s likely to happen in 2020?
- Q: How will King help staffulty be able to achieve this strategic vision?
- Q: How bold is this strategic plan?
- Q: How was the strategic plan created? Who was involved?
- Q: How will the success of the Plan be assessed, and how will this be communicated to the King community?
- Q: How will we pay for the programs envisioned in the Plan?
- Q: As a member of the King School community, how can I best help people understand King’s strengths and vision for the future?
- Q: If I have questions about the Plan, who can I speak to?