Students and parents can email email@example.com for technology support. Please see details below.
For other website questions on the parent portal, MyKing, and more, please visit the webpage Website FAQ.
The Technology Department operating hours on school days are 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. The team monitors messages outside those times and will reply when possible to accommodate the community's schedules.
How to Request Support
To request IT support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and include the following information:
- Description of the technology issue
- Your name
- Your phone number
A Technology Department team member will contact you by phone and arrange a time if they need to do an interactive session on your computer.
4 Ways the Technology Department can provide IT support
- Email: If we are able to resolve your tech issue via email, we’ll simply reply to the email you sent to email@example.com.
- Phone: We may call you to provide help, so please remember to provide your phone number in the email you send to us.
- Remote access: If you would like for us to be able to remotely access your computer, we will ask you to download our remote access software, Splashtop.
- Download the Splashtop app at https://sos.splashtop.com. Splashtop will allow us to view and control your screen (with your permission - we can’t remotely access your computer without your active participation). Please do not try to start a remote session with us until we’ve asked you to connect remotely with us by phone, in response to an email that you’ve sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Google Hangouts (Meet): We may suggest that we meet in a Google Hangouts to discuss your tech issue. In this case, we’ll figure out a time we can meet and email you a link to the Hangout.
For advice on how to child-proof your devices and apps, click here.