THE KING Fund
We invite you to make an impact...on the students, faculty, and programs at the heart of King. Now, in this school year and every year, your generosity is critical. Will you join the many other Vikings in joyfully giving to help ensure the best possible 2021-2022 school year for every student at King?
Here’s what your gift will do:
- Ensure King’s 2021-2022 school year will be one of the strongest around delivering the highest quality educational experience.
- Hire and retain our full suite of highly qualified and experienced educators in all aspects of the school, from arts, to athletics, to academics, and more so your children will benefit from the most qualified faculty and staff.
- Help us develop strong socio-economic diversity and to “Keep King Whole” with our generous Financial Access Program.
- The amount of financial assistance we are able to offer prospective students depends directly on the generosity of our King Fund donors. Every gift to the King Fund enables us to offer admission to the most qualified applicants regardless of need.
- Bridge the gap.
- Tuition alone does not cover the cost of a King education -- the remainder is made up by the endowment and gifts to The King Fund.
- Every year, we budget tuition to be less than the actual cost, knowing that our donors will help make up the difference. This keeps King more affordable for all and ensures we have a more diverse community.
100% of contributions to the King Fund are deployed in the current fiscal year, strengthening every facet of student life, inside and outside the classroom. Just as all independent schools do, King relies on your gifts to support our extensive annual operations. Can we count on your financial support to help us do that?
Make your gift today or pledge today, which helps the School make sound financial decisions. Pledges payable by June 30, 2022.
Gifts and Pledges as of MAY 2, 2022.
Overall Parent Participation