King School is using a new software named MyKing. It is designed especially for our parents, students, and Staffulty. You will be able to see your child’s schedule, class pages, assignments, and report cards.
If this is your first time logging in since we've launched MyKing, you will need to create a password to link your "MyKing" Account to your "Parent Portal."
- Step 1: Click here or the button below, then a new window will open.
- Step 2: Click on “Forgot password or First time Logging in”
- Step 3: Enter the email you have on file with King School and check the box labeled "password".
- Step 4: You will receive an email asking you to reset your password.
- Step 5: Using your Parent Portal username (i.e. jsmith) and the password you just created, then you will be redirected to the MyKing.
This page is protected. Please log in to view this page.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD OR NEW TO KING SCHOOL?
Please review the instructions below for Students and Staffulty.
- Step 1: Click here then a new window will open.
- Step 2: Then, click on “Forgot password or First time Logging in”
- Step 4: Enter the email you have on file with King School. Check the boxes for "username" and "password" depending on what information you need. You will be sent an email with your credentials.
If you do not receive an email, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.