We know the significant part grandparents and grand friends play in their grandchildren’s lives and the meaningful part they play in yours. Although we are not able to be together in person, we are looking forward to connecting with you online. After a brief welcome meeting by Dr. Sandy Lizaire-Duff P'25, Head of Lower School, you will spend the morning with our students where they will share with you what a typical day is like for them at King School. Grandparents and special friends will then be invited to participate in several exciting activities such as music or art demonstrations, bingo, or an interactive trivia game.
We look forward to connecting with you online!
A few reminders:
1. Please make sure to ask your grandchild or special friend which homeroom teacher they are with to join the correct classroom activity. You will click the homeroom teacher below to view the webinar links.
2. We will be using the Zoom webinar software. The Zoom software is easily downloaded to smartphones or computers.
3. Providing contact information will enable us to keep family and friends better updated on King School news! If you have not yet provided contact information for your grandparents or special friends, please email Lexi Cimmino, Director of Engagement and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Catherine Lewis, Assistant to Head of Lower School at email@example.com or (203) 322-3496, Ext. 310
- PreKindergarten - Mrs. Agro/Mrs. Lackey
- Kindergarten - Mrs. Greenberg/Ms. Desautelle
- Grade 1 - Mrs. Rachinsky-Wood/Ms. Notaro
- Grade 2 - Mrs. Decker/Mrs. McCullough
- Grade 3 - Mrs. Eagleton/Mr. Cleary
- Grade 4 - Mrs. Bruno
- Grade 4 - Mrs. Keogh
- Grade 4 - Ms. Robbertz
- Grade 5 - Mrs. DeGirolami
- Grade 5 - Mrs. Santoro