Coffee with Carol
Coffee with Carol is an opportunity for new parents who joined the King community in the 2020-21 and 2021-22 school years to meet and spend time with Carol Maoz, Interim Head of School, and members of the board of trustees in an intimate and casual setting over coffee and light bites.
Coffees will be held outdoors at the Head's House backyard* on the following dates and times:
- Monday, 10/4 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, 10/5 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 10/7 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 10/14 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 10/14 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10/15 12:00 p.m. (Virtual via Zoom)
Seating is limited to 15 guests. Please submit the form below to RSVP. If you have any questions, please contact Lexi Cimmino, Director of Engagement and Events, at (203) 322-3496 Ext. 418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.