Kids Summer Camp: STEM, Arts and Exploration!
Your children will gain confidence and be challenged. Our professional faculty and counselors, accompanied by experts will nurture your children and broaden their experiences in STEM. Fun camp inspires curiosity through activities, movement, and games.
NEW! Fun Camp is Home, our remote learning program, will be offered for six weeks. You can sign up for the full program or for a combination of weeks that work for your summer plans!
Children entering Kindergarten - Grade 6 from King School and from schools across CT/NY are invited to attend King's summer camp. Our Fun Camp is Home program is designed with all grade levels in mind and is geared to each age group’s physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. We have a small counselor/camper ratio, which creates a welcoming and friendly community atmosphere.
- CANCELED - Session 1: June 15- June 19 / Fun Camp is Home, STEAM: Game Creation and Scratch Computer Animation
- CANCELED - Session 2: June 22-June 26 / Fun Camp is Home, STEAM: Robotics & Game Creation (Registration Deadline is 6/15 for this camp)
- CANCELED - Session 3: June 29- July 2 / Fun Camp is Home, ANIMAL EMBASSY
- CANCELED - Session 4: July 6-July 10 - Fun Camp is Home - THEATER - Acting Classes via Zoom
- CANCELED - Session 5: July 13-July 17 - Fun Camp is Home - Stamford Nature Center ' Kitchen Science
- CANCELED - Session 6: July 20-July 24 - Fun Camp is Home STEAM THEME - Junior Master Naturalists