Please expand the tabs below to find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact the Director of the Summer Institute, Gilles Chosson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are any of the academic courses offered for credit?
- Are students expected to complete homework?
- What is the average class size?
- Can I sign my child up for more than one class?
- When should a student enroll?
- What sort of students tend to enroll in the Summer Institute?
- Should I bring my lunch or snack to Summer Institute?
- Is it OK if my child misses a day or two of class during the summer?
- What happens if there is time between two classes?
- Are students able to receive extra help from their Summer Institute teachers?
- Can I pay my child’s Summer Institute tuition with a personal check?
- Is financial assistance available for Summer Institute?
- How do you handle cancellations, withdrawals, and course changes?