The King School Store is run by the Parents' Association and offers a variety of King School merchandise for children and adults including:
- Logo Wear – Logo items including t-shirts, fleeces, pullovers, pajama pants, socks and hats
- Athletic Wear – LS, MS and US Physical Education wear, including shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, and sweatshirts
- Specialty Items – Spirit items, coffee mugs, pens, pencils, canvas bags, umbrellas, spectator chairs, stuffed animals, etc.
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Personal Checks, and King store gift cards are all welcome.
During these uncertain times the health and safety of everyone in our King community is our top priority. To supply and support the needs of our community we have made the following changes to our location, hours of operation, and procedures.
November 3 - December 17:
Mondays and Thursdays: 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m.
As the new fall hours take effect, please continue to follow the process and procedures in place, and be respectful of store volunteers and store hours when visiting the store or using the curbside pickup option. Thank you!
No Sign-Up Genius appointment is required starting November 3; however, you may need to wait outside if the store is at max occupancy. We will be permitting two shoppers into the store at a time, allowing for 20 minutes of shopping time, and 10 minutes for store cleaning. As a reminder, we ask that shoppers wear face masks at ALL times, and observe social distancing. We will be taking temperatures and collecting information for contact tracing, and we ask that you sanitize your hands prior to shopping.
At this time, we cannot allow items to be tried on in the store. We will be accepting exchanges and processing refunds, but returned items will not be immediately available for resale.
If it is necessary for you to visit the store outside of the above hours, please contact us directly via email at schoolstore@kingschoolct.
King Closet (f.k.a. Uniform Exchange)
The King Closet will be CLOSED for the 2020-2021 school year.
The PA-run King Closet collects new and gently used uniform clothing across all three divisions for the reuse of our King families.
- Gently used dress code clothing may be dropped in boxes labeled King Closet in the lobbies of all three divisions
- We do not take athletic clothes or any “King” gear
- There is no charge to use the Closet. Please note that blazers and kilts are in high demand and are the first to leave our shelves.
- The Closet is organized by parent volunteers, so please try to keep it neat.
- Whenever our inventory exceeds the need of our King families, the Closet donates it to local charitable organizations with which King shares ongoing relationships.
ONLINE SCHOOL STORE
A new process is in place for picking up orders placed online. After receiving your confirmation email that your order is “Ready for Pickup” (please check your “Spam” folder) come to the School Store at your earliest convenience. Park in the designated “School Store Parking” spot and go up the stairs directly to the black cabinet to the right of the store entrance. Open the cabinet with the code sent in your email confirmation and then fill in the Order #, Date, and Sign-out your purchase. Orders can be picked up anytime during the day, not just during store hours. We hope this new process will be helpful to everyone. Enjoy your purchases!
We are now located in “The Little Red House” next to the Lower School Playground. Designated parking and access to the new location is behind the Lower School building. Please note that at this time we will only be operating from this location - the Upper School Annex Shop will be closed until further notice.
Directions: Enter campus from the South Entrance on Intervale Road East. Stay to the left, following the sign to the Lower School. Turn right into the first parking lot and look for the red building behind the white fence. Please only park in the parking spots marked for the School Store.