The King School Store is run by the Parents' Association and offers a variety of King School merchandise for children and adults including:
- Logo Wear – Logo items including t-shirts, fleeces, pullovers, pajama pants, socks and hats
- Athletic Wear – LS, MS and US Physical Education wear, including shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, and sweatshirts
- Specialty Items – Spirit items, coffee mugs, pens, pencils, canvas bags, umbrellas, spectator chairs, stuffed animals, etc.
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Personal Checks, and King store gift cards are all welcome.
The health and safety of everyone in our King community is our top priority. To supply and support the needs of our community we have made the following changes to our location, hours of operation, and procedures.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. and 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Fridays 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. (CLOSED Friday, October 1)
As the new hours take effect, please continue to follow the process and procedures in place, and be respectful of store volunteers and store hours when visiting the store or using the curbside pickup option. Thank you!
King School continues to follow State guidance on masks and social distancing. These policies may change - please be respectful.
As a reminder, we ask that all shoppers wear face masks while in the store.
You may need to wait outside if the store is at max occupancy.
At this time, we cannot allow items to be tried on in the store. We will be accepting exchanges and processing refunds, but returned items will not be immediately available for resale.
If it is necessary for you to visit the store outside of the above hours, please contact us directly via email at schoolstore@kingschoolct.
King Closet (f.k.a. Uniform Exchange)
THE KING CLOSET WILL OPERATE AS A POP-UP EVENT FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR.
- Due to space limitations, the King Closet will NOT maintain regular hours of operation.
- Limited pop-up events will occur during the school year at PA sponsored events. Please check the School Calendar for upcoming dates.
- The PA-run King Closet collects new and gently used uniform clothing across all three divisions for the reuse of our King families.
- King Closet is not accepting donations at this time.
ONLINE SCHOOL STORE
A new process is in place for picking up orders placed online. After receiving your confirmation email that your order is “Ready for Pickup” (please check your “Spam” folder) come to the School Store at your earliest convenience. Park in the designated “School Store Parking” spot and go up the stairs directly to the black cabinet to the right of the store entrance. Open the cabinet with the code sent in your email confirmation and then fill in the Order #, Date, and Sign-out your purchase. Orders can be picked up anytime during the day, not just during store hours. We hope this new process will be helpful to everyone. Enjoy your purchases!
To get in touch with the Store with questions or requests, please email the Co-chairs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the store click here: www.kingschoolstore.com
We are now located in “The Little Red House” next to the Lower School Playground. Designated parking and access to the new location is behind the Lower School building. Please note that at this time we will only be operating from this location - the Upper School Annex Shop will be closed until further notice.
Directions: Enter campus from the South Entrance on Intervale Road East. Stay to the left, following the sign to the Lower School. Turn right into the first parking lot and look for the red building behind the white fence. Please only park in the parking spots marked for the School Store.