NEW! We are excited to announce King Athletics and the King Parents' Association have partnered with BSN Sports to put together an online store for all to use to refresh our King apparel and gear needs! The store is live and open now through the end of the day on Friday, June 5.
The King School Store offers a variety of King School merchandise for children and adults including:
- Specialty Items – Spirit items, coffee mugs, pens, pencils, canvas bags, stuffed animals, etc.
- Athletic Wear – LS, MS and US Physical Education wear, including shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, and sweatshirts
- Logo Wear – Logo items including fleeces, pullovers, umbrellas, t-shirts, pajama pants, socks and wool hats
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Personal Checks, and King store gift cards are all welcome
SCHOOL STORE HOURS
The School Store, located in the Lower School.
School Year Hours
Monday-Thursday, 7:45-8:30 a.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m
Friday 7:45-8:30 a.m.
US Satellite Store:
Tuesday & Thursday 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
The parent-run Uniform Exchange collects new and gently used uniform clothing across all three divisions for the reuse of our King families.
- Gently used dress code clothing may be dropped in boxes labeled Uniform Exchange in the lobbies of all three divisions
- We do not take athletic clothes or any “King” gear
- There is no charge to use the Exchange. Please note that blazers and kilts are in high demand and are the first to leave our shelves.
- The Exchange is organized by parent volunteers, so please try to keep it neat.
- Whenever our inventory exceeds the need of our King families, the Exchange donates it to local charitable organizations with which King shares ongoing relationships.
- The Exchange is located in the Parents' Association conference room in the lower school. If the door is locked, the LS front desk has the key and you can let yourself in. Please make sure to lock the door on your way out.