Middle School Athletics Information
- Middle School Athletics Health and Safety Protocols
- Students must have their updated Emergency Contact Form, valid Physical Form and other related information uploaded into the School’s Magnus Health system.
- Current Parents and Students, visit the Health Services page to view information on Athletic Training, King's Concussion Management Plan and Return to Play Policy.
- Will be offered by grade level cohorts and overseen by our expert and qualified King coaches.
- Will run 2-3 days per week for each grade level for a total of five times over each two week academic cycle.
- Will take place during the X (11:30 a.m.-12:20 p.m.) and Y (2:25-3:15 p.m.) blocks within school day hours.
- Will provide fitness, movement, and skill-based training opportunities, in a fun and engaging atmosphere, helping to support the physical, mental, and social-emotional health of our students.
- Will offer a diverse set of options, ranging from more competitive choices to general wellness and recreational opportunities.
- Will be held at King in different indoor and outdoor locations and at the Italian Center.
- Winter Season will include three sessions:
- Session I from 11/30-12/18
- Session II from 1/7-2/5
- Session III from 2/8-3/12
- Will allow for relaxed dress code policies on days when students have athletic sessions scheduled.
- Will be held to, and follow, all CT DPH and King health and safety protocols, including face-coverings at all times inside, limited group sizes, social distancing requirements, and no-live play guidelines.