King School Athletics offers a diverse, comprehensive program designed as an essential component of the overall educational experience. At the Middle School level, we believe in providing our students with the chance to learn about a variety of different athletic opportunities, including individual and team sports as well as health and wellness related activities, to experience the lessons of teamwork and sportsmanship, and to develop fundamental skills and games strategies in an engaging and challenging atmosphere. Students in grades 7 and 8 participate in one athletic offering per season (Fall, Winter, Spring). Competition levels vary by team and program, with many teams competing against other schools, while some are more developmental and recreational in nature.
Program Objectives Include:
- To promote and require sportsmanship and citizenship at all times
- To provide a stimulating, enjoyable, and engaging atmosphere
- To encourage self-discipline, commitment, and a strong work ethic
- To provide an opportunity for team and individual success
- To nurture a passion for athletic achievement and excellence
- To cultivate and develop leadership, resiliency, confidence, integrity, and respect for oneself and peers
- To foster an appreciation for the benefits of physical health and fitness
- To have fun, and to promote positive social, mental, and physical growth, ability, and image
Parents & Students, please login to access the Middle School Athletics Information page for resources including equipment, fees, and locations.
Click on the team names below to view Coaches, rosters and schedules.
- Basketball - MS Boys-Blue
- Basketball - MS Boys-Red
- Basketball - MS Boys-Vegas
- Basketball - MS Boys-White
- Basketball - MS Girls-Blue
- Basketball - MS Girls-Red
- Basketball - MS Girls-White
- Ice Hockey - MS Co-Ed
- Squash - MS Co-Ed
- Strength & Conditioning - MS (Grade 7/8)
- Swimming - MS Co-Ed
- Yoga - MS Co-Ed