Learn about admission entry points, how to apply, interviews and student visits
Welcome to King! We hope you find our "Family FAQ" helpful, whether you are a returning family, new family or a family interested in applying to King, If your question is not answered here, please feel free to contact our admission department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about school hours, calendar, dress code, student technology & school supplies, lunch, transportation, website help, Magnus Health, how to stay in touch, summer assignments
Learn about schedules, course selection, study halls, and after school care & enrichment classes
Learn about homework, communication with teachers, and report cards
Learn about our faculty and our commitment to professional growth and development
Learn about events, clubs, community service, and the parents’ association
Learn about physical education, middle school sports, JV and Varsity sports, and preseason
Learn about offerings, casting, performances, and presentations
Learn about offerings, presentations, and showcases
Learn about field trips, languages, and conferences
Learn about the program, matriculation, college counselors, and colleges which visit King
By the numbers
Upper School: 365
Middle School: 180
Lower School: 130
Student to Teacher Ratio
of students identify themselves as students of color
King's campus is located on 34 acres and King is 1 mile from the Merritt, and 4 miles from I-95.
Transportation is available for residents in Stamford, CT, Riverside/Old Greenwich, CT and Bedford, NY
- Why choose King school for private education?
- How can I get more information about King School?
- Where is King School located?
- What are your entry points?
- Can I still apply to King after the application deadline?
- How much is tuition?
- Does King offer any financial assistance?
- What is the college matriculation for King?
- Is King a Boarding or Day School?
- How can parents get involved on campus?
- Does King School offer international programs?
- Does the King School have a strong athletics program?
- What's the dress code like?
- What kind of transportation in available for students?