Learn about school hours, calendar, dress code, student technology, school supplies, and more
Welcome to King! We hope you find our FAQ helpful, whether you are a returning family, new family or a family interested in applying to King. If your question is not answered here, please feel free to contact our admission department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your grade(s) of interest in your email or voicemail so we may best answer your inquiry.
Learn about homework, communication with teachers, and report cards
Students Come to Us From Many Towns
King's campus is located on 34 acres and King is 1 mile from the Merritt, and 4 miles from I-95.
- Stamford 40%
- Greenwich 22%
- New Canaan and Darien 17%
- Other towns in Fairfield and Westchester Counties 21%
Transportation is available for residents in Stamford, CT, Riverside/Old Greenwich, CT and Bedford, NY
Frequently Asked Admission Questions
- Why choose King school for private education?
- How can I get more information about King School?
- Where is King School located?
- What are your entry points?
- Can I still apply to King after the application deadline?
- How much is tuition?
- Does King offer any financial assistance?
- What is the college matriculation for King?
- Is King a Boarding or Day School?
- How can parents get involved on campus?
- Does King School offer international programs?
- Does the King School have a strong athletics program?
- What's the dress code like?
- What kind of transportation in available for students?