Art and Design Career Panel
Join us Wednesday, March 10, 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
The Art and Design Department together with the PA Visual Arts Committee are excited to launch this first Art and Design Career Panel as a complement to the school’s Alumni Career Day. The purpose of the event is to introduce students who have an interest in art and design to a range of professions with a foundation in the visual arts. We hope to inspire all students, not just art students, about a variety of creative career opportunities.
Each of the six panelists will host two 30-minute sessions with students who signed up in advance.
Advanced Art students are required to attend this event. All US students are invited to sign up and faculty members are welcome to encourage their students to attend.
In the sessions, the panelists will address the following main questions as well as other questions that students ask:
- How did you arrive at your profession?
- What was your career track?
- What studies and skillsets are required in your field?
- How do you represent yourself online?
- What role does a foundation in visual arts play in your profession?