Dr. Karen Eshoo, Head of School and Nina Newman, Director of Admission and Financial Access have a conversation about the essential questions to ask independent schools in 2020 as you evaluate if an independent school is right for your child and which school in particular is the best fit for your child.
- Question 1: What plans were made for reopening this fall (1:02)
- Question 2: What does it mean to be a student-centered school? (6:00)
- Question 3: How do we teach kids to take care of each other and themselves? (9:38)
- Question 4: What is the school’s philosophy on diversity and inclusion? (11:39)
- Question 5: If you could have visited the school one year ago, what would you have seen or heard? (21:35)