Giving Societies & Clubs
We are grateful to all who choose to support our mission by making King School a philanthropic priority. Your annual gifts make a difference and have a direct impact on students, faculty, programs, and the overall success of King. The recognition groups below honor those who partner with King to advance the school's mission. Through them, we celebrate the generosity of Trustees, Parents, Alumni, Grandparents, Parents of Alumni, and Friends whose gifts each year support school operations and whose lifelong commitments help secure King's future.
King's premier giving society recognizes benefactors who have made cumulative lifetime gifts of $250,000 or more. King School is especially grateful for this transformative level of support and the tremendous vision of our most generous donors.
The Head of School's Society
Gifts of $5,000 and above during the fiscal year include membership to the Head of School's Society. This leadership society reflects the exceptional generosity that makes all that we do possible. Membership includes recognition as a top benefactor on the Annual Report and an invitation to a private reception hosted by King's Head of School and the Board of Trustees.
- Benefactors Society: Gifts of $75,000+
- King Society: Gifts of $50,000-$74,999
- Founders Society: Gifts of $35,000-$49,999
- Patrons Society: Gifts of $25,000-$34,999
- Philanthropist Society: Gifts of $15,000-$24,999
- Newfield Society: Gifts of $10,000-$14,999
- Scholars Society: Gifts of $5,000-$9,999
Loyalty Club Giving
These gifts form a foundation of support for King. Donors who support King at each level play a critical role in the life of the school through their commitment.
- Virtues Circle: Gifts of $2,500-$4,999
- Deans Circle: Gifts of $1,000-$2,499
- Simon House Circle: Gifts of $500-$999
- Friends Circle: Gifts up to $499