King is pleased to announce seven student-athletes from the Class of 2017 who have been actively recruited to participate in collegiate athletics. The entire King community congratulates these athletes and their accomplishments.
Tom Decker, Director of Athletics, commented, "I am so happy for all seven of these athletes, as well as for their families and teammates. This year's class truly represents how we support student-athletes who participate in athletics inside and outside of King's program. We are excited to continue the growth of Vikings Athletics with this year's newly formed Crew program."
- Bram Brakman: Tufts University, Sailing
- Trey Canevari: Muhlenberg College, Basketball
- Kelly Cattano: Bucknell University, Swimming
- Cole Dorsey: George Washington University, Crew
- Sean Hayes: Harvard University, Crew
- Sophie Perez: University of Pennsylvania, Crew
- Cara Shattan: United States Military Academy, West Point, Volleyball
"The caliber of the schools reflected on this list also highlights the dedication of these impressive student-athletes," remarked Joe Runge, Director of College Counseling.
Congratulations to our student-athletes and good luck competing at the next level! For more information about King's College Counseling program, visit our website.
Top Row from Left to Right: Cara Shattan, Trey Canevari, Sophie Perez, Cole Dorsey
Bottom Row from Left to Right: Sean Hayes, Kelly Cattano, Bram Brakman