Tuition and Fees
Explore the panels below to learn more about financing a King School education.
- PreKindergarten: $26,170*
- Kindergarten-Grade 4: $36,310
- Grade 5: $37,660
- Grades 6 -8: $39,260
- Grades 9 – 12: $41,550
Tuition includes the use of textbooks and supplies; please note that MacBooks are required for Grades 9-12. For more information, contact Nina Newman, Director of Admission and Financial Aid, at email@example.com or (203) 322-3496, Ext. 352.
*PreKindergarten meets 2 full days (Tu/Th) and 3 half days (M/W/F). There is the option for students to attend 5 full days, for an additional fee. Please contact the Admission Office for more information.
The King School is a generous community with a strong tradition of philanthropy. Parents, alumni, parents of alumni and friends enrich the life of the school in a multitude of ways by volunteering to serve on committees and events, and investing in King’s current and future programs through annual giving.
The primary way that all parents can partner with King is though the Annual Fund. Annual gifts to the Annual Fund support a variety of student-centered initiatives, Faculty opportunities, and curricular enhancements, and allow us to maintain the aggressive pace that we set for ourselves as an educational institution that prides itself on the excellence of its program and the accomplishments of its students. It is our expectation that every King parent will make annual gifts the Annual Fund. Last year, 97% of all parents and 100% of new parents made a vote of confidence in King through the Annual Fund.
A 10% non-refundable deposit is paid at the time you return your child’s enrollment contract on March 8. This deposit, which is deducted from your tuition balance, reserves your child’s place until May 31, when contracts become binding.
King recognizes that an independent school education is a major family investment. As part of an effort to broaden the diversity of our school community and make a King education affordable, we offer the following payment options:
- 1-Payment Option – Pay 100% of tuition balance and all fees on July 1, 2017.
- 2-Payment Option – Pay 60% of the tuition balance and all fees to King on July 1, 2017, and pay the remaining 40% on October 1, 2017.
- 4 or 10-Month Payment Plan – Offered through Tuition Management Systems, this plan enables you to pay your tuition balance in in 4 or 10 interest-free installments beginning May 1, 2017. There is a non-refundable $95 enrollment fee for the 10 payment plan and a $55 enrollment fee for the 4 payment plan payable directly to TMS. For more information contact TMS at 800-722-4867.